Whilst we have a special interest in the area of sport, your neck and back is still our bread and butter.
Our Physiotherapists see many musculoskeletal concerns that afflict individuals right through the lifespan, both traumatic and atraumatic.
We also see clients on behalf of Work Cover, Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA), Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) and Third Party Insurance.
It is not uncommon for our Physiotherapists to be first contact practitioners for complaints that may relate to soreness, injury or dysfunction anywhere on the body.
Physiotherapists have excellent anatomy and physiology knowledge as well as an assessment process that assists in differentially diagnosing such complaints.
Client results vary from person to person.
We often see improvements in a few sessions, however, the recommended amount of treatment is a function of you, the injury and your treatment goals.
- “The proof is in the pudding” – the large majority of our new patients are referred by word of mouth.
- We are holistic and more readily identify likely contributing lifestyle factors to your injury profile beyond what we see in front of us.
- Our therapists have attained a higher level of professional training adding to both their clinical skillset.
- We recognise clinical patterns more readily and start you on the right path to recovery immediately.
- “Been around the block a few times” – We understand that people are all different, and our response to the same injury in most cases is also different. Experienced Physiotherapists have seen more of the natural variation in injury course than a novice, and can accommodate to it.
- “Seen it, done it” – We apply tried and tested protocols that have been developed over time and reliably achieve positive outcomes.
- We rely on the quality of manual and exercise therapy, not machines, hot packs and physio assistants.
- We have handled more bodies and have increased sensitivity to various tissue textures and comparing that to normal is established over time.
- “More tools in the tool belt” – Experienced Physiotherapists can trial different techniques if you are not responding appropriately.
- We have well established networks for reliable referrals.
We see all manner of musculoskeletal concerns from acute to overuse, age related and pre- and post-operative dysfunctions across the life span. To name a few:
- low back pain
- neck pain
- wry neck
- cervical vertigo & BPPV
- rib dysfunctions
- post spinal surgery
- Joint sprains
- Muscle strains
- Peripheral neuropathies
- Post fracture immobilization
- Pre- and Post surgical including Arthroplasties and knee and shoulder reconstructions.
- Ergonomic / postural assessments for various occupations as well as return to work physical competency assessments.
Need a back pain or movement rehabilitation professional?
We’ll help you relieve your pain and regain movement with specific, safe and speedy rehabilitation programs.