Our unique personal and professional insight into sports injury assists in our aim to deliver elite level rehabilitation to the ‘everyday athlete’.
Our therapists have at least one of the following:
- Post-graduate qualifications in Sports Physiotherapy
- First-hand experience in their sporting interest area (inc. running, endurance and contact sports).
- Directly managed a professional athlete’s rehabilitation
Our protocols have been ‘tested’ at a high level time and time again. As a result, we are confident in the quality of our service and believe that all recreational and amateur athletes of various sports involvement should have access to a high standard of care.
What We Offer
We develop and administer specific musculoskeletal screening tools to identify risk factors for injury.
We tailor injury prevention programs from these identified concerns.
We know the demands of your sport and condition you accordingly.
- Individual and group preparatory running sessions including sled towing
- Graded running programs
- Jump training and dynamic balance drills
- Change of direction drills
- Speed and agility
- Skill integration
- Contact training if necessary
- Gym program design and monitoring
- Conditional use of Active Life Fitness weights, pool and cardio equipment on site
Rehabilitation products that we use in our clinic are made readily available for clients to use at home by way of sale or hire.
We also have an open door policy to our clients and encourage them to come in to the clinic without appointment to use the facility and its equipment to rehab.
Need a sports-specific Physiotherapist? One who understands athletic rehabilitation and performance enhancement?
We’ve got you covered with highly qualified clinical staff who live and breathe sport.