Specific retraining of movements, to promote optimal function and eliminate pain.
We have a fully equipped rehabilitation studio suitable for the delivery of private and small group therapeutic exercise sessions.
We use the studio method approach in conjunction with clinical, hands on treatment for clients that require more specific strength, neuromuscular and proprioception training.
You will require an initial consultation so that we can conduct a thorough medical history and functional movement assessment. Your physiotherapist will then design a tailored rehabilitation program that considers your specific injury as well as ability.
Rehabilitation of this nature includes:
- Low load postural holding exercises to improve the stability and control of body segments
- Promoting efficient and a more conscious awareness of movement
- Effective breath patterning, coordination and finely tuned motor patterning
- Goal setting for the short and long term to promote injury recovery
- All exercise programs utilise a combination of mat work and equipment based exercises, including use of the reformer and stability chair. We record with outcome measures each session so that we can monitor your progress and measure you recovery.
- Our understanding of injury as well as the relatively low intensity of the exercise often allows you to commence this type of program early in your rehabilitation.
- You Studio Rehab sessions are 100% supervised and are claimable on your private health cover.
- Classes will also be available for those who are interested in being in more of a group setting.
Client results vary person to person; we often see improvement after only a few sessions; however, the recommended amount of treatments differ from person to person, dependent on what their specific needs are.
Want a supervised low impact exercise sessions to speed recovery and increase stability and flexibility?
We have tailored physiotherapist designed programs delivered by highly experienced Physiotherapists to supervise your recovery.